Management Best Practices Business for Owners of Technology Companies
Managing a technology company is challenging, to say the least. Managing it profitably is an even bigger challenge! The Profit Makers Business Improvement Groups (BIGs) meet 2 or 3 times per year in person. Additionally, there is an accountability conference call the other 10 months.
These meetings and calls are designed to help you compare your business results, issues and opportunities with other technology companies from around the country.
What you can expect:
- Meet with ~10 other Owners/Presidents of non-competitive technology companies from around the country
- Understand and use financial benchmarking
- Discuss special topics decided upon by the group that are relevant to your business
- Help group members with each other’s business issues: Become a “Board of Advisors”
- Share new and profitable opportunities or ideas that you have discovered
- Meet with industry vendors to discuss new opportunities
- Discuss personnel compensation and performance metrics
- Compare financial performance: With yourself over time, With group members, Compared to industry benchmarks, Compared to Best in Class performers